Friday, November 15, 2013

thankful...day 15

Day 15:

Mom:

Today I am thankful that Ryan took the boys to donuts with dad {no pictures ever of what Ryan and the boys do...}.
I am also thankful today for Aldi and my little favorite shopper {she is definitely my favorite shopper!}.  I have already pretty much summed up why I love Aldi in my post here so just read that again.  Also, if you need more reasons to shop there here is another blogger telling you why it is great and cheap!  Your welcome, in advance, for improving your grocery shopping experience ;).  Now I have me some Aldi pineapple to eat this weekend...


Avery:
Bella.

Evan:
Ice cream {Amen!}.

Ellie:
Working on Daddy's truck.  {no idea where this came from, no he hasn't done anything on his truck in a long time...crazy girl!}

No comments: