Saturday, November 9, 2013

thankful...day 8&9

Day 8:

Mom:

On day 8 I was definitely thankful for music in my life!  It has always been a pretty important part of my life and lots of songs remind me of many different things.  Although I don't get to listen to my music very much anymore except for the occasional car ride alone or the times I am running alone, music always makes my day better.  I will have to say it doesn't get any better than to get to go to a concert of a great musician with a great friend while your husband willingly watches the kids for the night!  I usually only go to a concert maybe once a year, but they are definitely one of the highlights always. 

 Country music is my thing these days and if you want to see a terrific show go see Keith Urban he is such a great musician and he really appreciates the crowd {I have actually got to see him twice now}!  I can't wait for my next concert...I hear Garth Brooks is making a comeback!!!






Avery:
Library books.  {He loves get new books to read about animals}

Evan:
Christmas books.  {We put these away for the year until Christmas time so they are "new" and exciting...after much persuasion Evan got me to get them out for him}

Ellie:
The leaves falling off the trees.  {I am not helping her at all on these...she's coming up with them all on her own!}


Day 9:

Mom:

Today I am thankful for beautiful weather, good friends, and that we have a zoo close enough to us that it is easy to go to a lot.  We decided to spend the nice day visiting the new penguin exhibit at the zoo.  The penguins were great and we all enjoyed spending our day there!

Avery:
Zoo.

Evan:
Zoo.

Ellie:
Zoo. {I guess it's unanimous!}












No comments: