Sunday, November 24, 2013

thankful...day 23&24

Day 23:

Mom:

On a cold, cold Saturday I am thankful for our warm house and lazy weekends.  No we don't have much laziness around here these days, but I so appreciate them when they come!  We also spent a lot of time crafting for fun, and getting things ready for the holidays/birthday coming up!


Avery:
Grandmommy & Granddaddy

Evan:
The ice on the pond. {A big thing that fascinates my kids every year, when the ice forms on our little pond in the backyard.}

Ellie:
Watching Daddy's movie {Ryan got Planes for the kids to watch}


Day 24:

Mom:

Today I am thankful for our faith and our church home.

I am also thankful for quality time with my sister ;).  One of our favorite things is "binge" reading book series and then seeing the movie together....first Harry Potter, then Twilight, and now the Hunger Games!  I love that she lives close enough that we can do these things together!  I couldn't ask for a better little sister!!!

Avery:
Wrestling.

Evan:
Wrestling. {With each other and Ryan}

Ellie:
Dora.

And a few other pictures from this weekend...



No comments: