Sunday, November 3, 2013

thankful...day 3

Day 3:

Mom:
I am thankful the man I married 9 years ago.  He is a great husband and father and I couldn't ask for anyone better.  He's my best friend and I love him more everyday because of the small things he does for me and the superheroes and princess.  This weekend alone he has:  played basketball and more basketball with the boys, got the boys new basketballs to use, came out on a cold November morning with the kiddos just to cheer me on in my 5k, worked with me in the church nursery and helped me entertain a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds, read many books to Ellie while we were in the nursery, rented the Croods movie just so we could have a family movie night, made salsa verde for me from our green tomatoes from the garden, made a net for the pond to keep the leaves out so we wouldn't have to deal with it next spring, always cleaning up the dishes after the meals...it's not so much about always remembering the big things, but also the little things that he does for us daily.  We love him!

Avery:
My Skylanders.

Evan:
The pretty trees outside {man, I think Evan might be more like me than I thought ;)}

Ellie:
My baby dolls.

Some pictures from this weekend:






No comments: