Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Santa Elfy's {our elf on the shelf} calendar

Okay here's another entry to help prepare for the craziness that will start in a few days...

In the month of December there is nothing worse than it being 10 pm at night and you have yet to figure out where your little elf is going to end up for those excited kiddos first thing in the morning.  Don't get me wrong I really do love our little Santa Elfy, or Elfy as we call him, but it can start to get a little stressful to think up new places.  I haven't tried this system before, but this year I have made a calendar so I know exactly where that little stinker will be everyday...and I can prepare beforehand for it!  None of my ideas are elaborate at all...I am ALWAYS for ease and doing things the fastest.  This calendar also correlates nicely with our Advent calendar...you see if we wrote letters to Santa the day before, Elfy is going to bring back the response from Santa the next day or if it happens to be "Grinch" day {aka everything is green} then Elfy is going to start us off right by turning our milk green {some days are just thrown in for fun and don't work together}.  Please fill free to use it if you want!  Check back in December for our fun pictures!



No comments: