Monday, November 4, 2013

thankful...day 4

Day 4:

Mom:

My thankfulness today is for my princess, Ellie.  She is the sweetest girl ever, with a little bit of sass thrown in. I {love} having a girl in our family and I think she was the perfect end.  We are starting to see a lot of "baby" {oh, I'm not supposed to call her a baby anymore...according to her she's a big girl!} Ellie's personality now that she's 3.  One of my favorite things about her lately is after having one of her three-year-old tantrums she will always tell me, "sorry for screaming at you" and wants to give me a kiss, without being asked to.  She will also say out of the blue, "you make me happy" or "I love you"...I never get these things out of the boys so I am definitely cherishing this!  She is turning out to be quite the talker and I love that her and I get a little bit of alone time together on Monday mornings while the boys are at school.

On our drive in the car after dropping off the boys she likes to sing along to her "bible" songs or make up her own song!


Her & Evan have become quite the team while Avery is at school.


She loves taking pictures and looking at pictures and she LOVES her "Baby".  This morning she said she wanted to take a picture of me and Baby...I think you can see who she might favor more...


I think we both love our time shopping without those boys!


She made me take this picture twice because she said she wasn't saying "daddy" in the first picture :).  Also, her latest fashion is to ALWAYS wear tights.  She loves these things lately and has even worn them to bed a couple of times.  The problem is she doesn't often think a dress or skirt is needed on top of her tights when leaving the house so it can be a little bit of a battle.  Her other fashion statement is to not wear anything in her hair and let it hang mostly in her eyes most of the day...pick your battles...


But how could you not love that sweet face?


She's a crazy girl who is my only one who loves to pose for a picture!



Besides loving and playing babies or "mom & dad" she also is loving playing in the bathtub and has spent almost an hour in there dumping water from one cup to another.  


Today I am thankful for my princess!

Avery:
Mom & Dad {awe thanks...I'm glad we made the list after toys, donuts, and skylanders!!}

Evan:
Mom & Dad {yes, I asked them together again...}

Ellie:
Lilly {her friend}

No comments: