Friday, November 1, 2013

thankful...day 1

Of course we have a lot to be thankful for in our little family so here goes our version of November's Thankful challenge...

Day 1:

Mom:
I am thankful for fall.  I love, love fall and all the beauty that comes with it. Today, on November 1st, after many days of rain, we had a beautiful fall day with all the leaves a gorgeous color.  I love spending time with my kiddos and doing seasonal activities...as you can tell from reading this blog at all :).  So today we are thankful for fall and being able to jump in our first leaf piles of the season.

Avery:
My toys.

Evan: 
My preschool teacher being back today {this was his first time meeting her since she was on maternity leave since school started}.

Ellie:
My babies.

Enjoy our fall pictures!








No comments: