Thursday, November 7, 2013

thankful...day 7

Day 7:

Mom:

Today we are going a little lighter around here...and I can't pass up saying how thankful I am for coffee :).  It makes waking up and dealing with three kiddos without any "work breaks" or "time off" a little easier.  Yes, it is a highlight of my day!  When it comes with good conversation with a friend, like it did today, it is that much better!


And these kiddos know mom needs her coffee in the morning :).


Sometimes when a unnamed three year old won't take a nap, there might just be another cup to get me through...:).


Evan:
Doing the monkey bars all by myself today!  {He finally figured out how to do them alone and he was so proud of himself!}


Avery:
Spelling "president" right on my spelling test!  {He worked all week learning this word...it was just a bonus word, but he was determined to learn how to spell it.  And he did it!!}


Ellie:
"Mermaids in the ocean" {I have no idea where this came from.  No, we weren't watching the Little Mermaid...and she came up with this answer pretty quickly when I asked her???  Silly girl!  Sorry I don't have a picture of mermaids in the ocean...}


No comments: