Saturday, June 29, 2013

#38 start of our "staycation" without kiddos

This morning we got up and headed to the ball fields with Grandmommy & Granddaddy to watch Avery's last game!  He did great!!  I love to see his improvement through the course of a season!

Then we headed to Avery's baseball celebration at the coach's house.  The kiddos had a lot of fun!


And then the kiddos headed off to G&G's house by themselves well at least without the mom and dad...per their request...for the next four days!  I have talked to them and they are having a blast already.  

Ryan & I are enjoying a little "staycation" here while the superheroes & princess are away!
That means eating at the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary!  Well the cheesecake part had to be saved for home because I always get so full there!
Then tomorrow the big plans are cooking and running...does this mean we are getting old ;)...but it sounds so good to do those things without 3 little kiddos to worry about...

Don't worry Grandmommy is keeping a blog {aka writing down everything with pencil and paper :)} of what they are doing while they are away so I will have a full report next week!!!  Until then I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July {I will be spending it down at the grandparents' too with the kiddos}!

1 comment:

Ms. Basnett said...

Love, love, love the "Grandmommy is keeping a blog" line!! I thought I was out of the loop and missed that your mom had become techy!! Enjoy your staycation!! You definitely deserve it!@