Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#14 I run & lots of puddles

Happy National Running Day!  I did celebrate by running today...it was on the treadmill at the gym, but at least it happened!  I am pretty amazed that I am still running after more then a year, especially since I pretty much do not like the actual running part ;).  I am now signed up for another half marathon in October so no stopping now.....

I just need to remember this:

So what did we do on our first Wet & Wild Wednesday??  We did get WET, but not in the actual summertime lets go swimming, play in the sprinkler type of wet....that's because it's another rainy and not very hot day around here.
Instead we jumped in puddles to get wet!

When it rains around our house we have no problem finding puddles as there's a creek that starts flowing through our backyard.



{Bella decided to celebrate by chewing on a boat...}

Then we have the puddles out front at the end of our driveway.

It was fun, but we want the rain to GO AWAY!!!

We also went to a "Mad Science" presentation this afternoon.  They boys really enjoyed it, but it was nap time for Ellie so she wasn't that into sitting a listening so I had to stand up and hold her for the 45 minutes...not very fun with a 2 1/2 year old!



No comments: