Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#27 & #28 some dye & spray

On day #27 of summer vacation we spent a little time at storytime for "Thinking Tuesday"

and we got a little groovy with Tie Dye!!!  We actually had a tie dye party here, which I will show you the results for in a few days.....but here is what it looks like when it's getting late everyone had just left and the kiddos are up past their bedtime and I am trying to get their shirts done ;)....they turned out pretty cute and I can't wait to see the kiddos in them!


I also made this dessert that's been floating around Pinterest...very easy but I would recommend using Cool Whip instead of whipped cream like I did because it kind of melted down soon after this picture was taken..oh well!

Then on day #28 we really had another fun wet & wild Wednesday!  We pulled out our slip n' slide and had lots of fun....

We also ventured out to a new city pool!  I think Ellie enjoyed the sprayers the most...the boys got a little cold!



No comments: