Monday, June 3, 2013

#12 crafting with friends

I would say our first Make Something Monday was a success!  A few friends came over to our house this morning and we got started making a beach house picture frame and some crabs.  It was a beautiful morning and we were able to do it outside!!!  I have to say I am enjoying high 60s and low 70s in June, but I do hope we can really swim at some point this summer!
{Our two crafts we made!}

{Hard at work}

{Then what's better then a picnic with friends!?}

Then the kiddos made their own beach snack.



{The final product...its an "ocean" with fish on the bottom then two bears enjoying the "sand" on top under an umbrella ;)...thanks Pinterest and this website if you want the directions!}

{Of course you need some playtime with friends}

On another note.......I have to tell you I LOVE, LOVE having a fence!!!  I don't know why we didn't do this years ago!  We just might spend all summer in our backyard!  This was my view while folding laundry up in my room:
{The kiddos are playing baseball under the tree if you can't see it.}

I love that I can send them out there with Bella on their own without worrying too much! Thanks Ryan for your hard work!

No comments: