Monday, June 10, 2013

#19 an 8:10 bedtime sounds good to me

The kiddos are starting to know the summertime routine a little better and the days are starting to slow down a bit more and feel more relaxing around here.  It's also heating up and it feels like summer now too on day #19!

Today on our Make Something Monday it was quite an easy one for me since we just took a trip to the library for a preschool craft they were doing.  The kiddos made faces on a cup and then planted grass seed to make "hair" for their person.  Easy and simple...the best kind of craft!



We also spent some more time playing in the sprinkler.  When my kiddos play in the sprinkler I guess they think they need to come prepared....with all their swimming gear!

Today was kind of a long afternoon...I think Ellie is trying to give up her naps...ugh....what do you do when NONE of your kids take naps anymore?!  I know, know make them take a "rest" time, but it never quite feels like a rest time for me anymore when they aren't actually sleeping.  But the best part of my day was since no one naps they were ALL ASLEEP by 8:10 pm {while the sun was still shining ;)}!! Hallelujah!!!  Good night!

1 comment:

Our Plain Life said...

I laughed out loud at the picture of the kids in their floaties running through the sprinklers. So awesome!! Maybe they were hoping for a really big mud puddle?