Thursday, June 20, 2013

#29 a date to the movies

Here's our day in 3 pictures...well I did cheat and combine 2 pictures in one...

Take a Trip Thursday took us to the summer movies.  We saw Racing Stripes.  The boys did well, but they have been to the movies before...Ellie was the newbie to this whole movie theater business {I would totally test out new kiddos to the movies when you pay little money...and Ellie was actually free}.  Ellie was pretty quiet the whole time, but if you asked her about the movie I am pretty sure she couldn't tell you...however if you asked her to describe the restroom to you I am pretty sure she could give you pretty accurate details since we visited it FOUR times!!  I would however consider it a success since we made it through the whole 95 minute movie!


Then this rare event happened....

{The 6 year old boy who claims he is never sleepy actually took a nap today.  I love that we can do this on summer days!}

Finally, we ended the day at the ball fields.  Six year old boys can be pretty entertaining to watch :).  I love watching my boy play baseball in the summer!



No comments: