Tuesday, June 11, 2013

#20 we {love} books

Here's a look at our morning + afternoon picstitch-instagramified 📷 {yes a completely made up word by me...by how I manipulated our pictures using apps ;)...I don't know what I would do without Instagram!}.

Fun at storytime in the park this morning for "thinking Tuesday"!

New books + summer ☀ reading programs are the best!  Yes, the kiddos are signed up for THREE different summer reading incentives...but I cannot pass up FREE books!  I think I might be a book hoarder...especially if you saw my attic and all the books I still have up there from my classroom library that I am refusing to let go of!

I beautiful day at the pool today!  I think this is the first time swimming this year where the water actually felt nice!!!

Hello there summer weather!!

No comments: