Friday, February 1, 2013

day 1 of {love}

The superheroes and princess were very excited to wake up this morning to find what treasures were in their mailboxes on our first day of {love}! 
They opened them up to find...



...a bag of heart stickers and letters to decorate their mailboxes.  I will say Evan was a little disappointed that there wasn't any toys or candy in it, but that boy has a one track mind... They all really did enjoy putting the stickers on their mailboxes.  I hadn't realized how many different heart stickers I had in my scrapbooking things for them to use...I guess I have been hoarding from the dollar section of Target for quite a while now ;).




The finished products!



{p.s. it's pj day today...yay!!}




{Today I am also remembering my aunt and cousins who were taken from us 15 years ago.  Love you, Susan, Adrian, and Kyle!}

 





1 comment:

Shelley said...

Mailboxes are super cute and they look super proud of them!
Today is a day none of us will ever ever forget doesn't seem like it has been 15 years.