Thursday, February 14, 2013

day 14 of {love}...Happy Valentine's Day!

This edition is brought to you from Grandmommy & Granddaddy's house {and from my phone so sorry if the formatting looks wrong...or maybe I am the only one who cares about that ;)}!

Day 14 brought goodies for my {loves}...the superheroes and princess! We also gave the grandparents the heart handprint canvas we made them! The kiddos were very excited about all the candy...Ellie has kept pulling suckers out of hidden places all day long so of course Evan has to have a sucker then too! Avery has enjoyed his slap bracelet {do you remember those things?...I loved them!} and I am not sure if he has eaten any candy yet...he says he's "saving it", but that does not work well with E & E around! Also, aren't their piggy banks cute :).

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are enjoying it with your loved ones!



















No comments: