Monday, February 4, 2013

day 4 of {love} & a BIG girl!

Day 4 of {love} is partially finished, but I will go ahead and post our pics of what we did this morning...the finished product won't happen until tomorrow morning!  The superheroes and princess found a bag of supplies to make {magical} crystal hearts!  We are excited to see if they actually turn out!


 {I mainly chose this project because I have had this box of Borax up in my cabinet now after we had to try out a recipe on making goop a while back...goop is fun too, but it only takes like a teaspoon of Borax and you have to buy this large box {yes, I know you can do laundry with it, but I prefer my Tide...}!  I think there are all kinds of things on Pinterest now where you can use Borax...sometimes I wonder if anyone out there would be buying this stuff if it weren't for Pinterest???}

{Now to wait and see...}
{Also, aren't my boys cute in their matching shirts :)...I wonder how much longer they will let me get away with this?!}


On a separate note...we have BIG news in our house...are you ready :)? 
 Ellie is potty trained!!!  Yahoo!!!  She has gone a week now in her panties and we have made it to the gym, church, and stores with no accidents so I am calling it!  Now, we are still working on night time and naps, but I can see a future with no more diapers...finally after having to buy them now for {almost} 6 years straight!  Way to go big girl!
{She got to wear her swimsuit with no swim diaper yesterday!}


No comments: