Friday, February 8, 2013

day 8 of {love} & some bouncing

Today was "I love you sew much"!  I don't think the princess and superheroes really got it, but I thought the idea was cute!  

{I saw the idea on Pinterest, but I had to create my own heart and saying.  I found this heart in clipart and it actually had decorative holes around it so I just punched out every other one to create the holes to "sew" in.}

{Ellie had nothing to do with this project...she left soon after the picture was taken}

{Evan actually really loved it and did well without my help!}

{Avery got a little frustrated (he's a bit of a perfectionist like his mamma :), but he completed it in the end!}

{They decided to write their names in the middle.  Evan is just learning how to write his whole name!}

This morning we also went to a bounce house with our friends Finn and Lilly since Avery had the day off of school!  The kiddos enjoyed themselves and Ellie is a little daredevil and not afraid of anything at her little size!






Yeah for the weekend and scrapbooking tonight!!!





No comments: