Wednesday, February 6, 2013

day 6 of {love} & a haircut

Let me count the reasons I love you...

I gave the kiddos a card with reasons I love them on it and then I included supplies for them to make their own Valentines.  Most of the {supplies} just included free printouts I found of Valentine cards, some leftover scraps we had, and some more heart stickers.  The key here is to spend very little money on these projects...and hey my kids still enjoy the activities with out spending the big bucks!



{A full little mailbox this morning!}


{So Avery didn't want to make his cards yet this morning because he was too engrossed in the Batman movie from the library this morning...he says he wants to do them after school...however E & E really got into the project!}

{Evan and Ellie's masterpieces :)}

Today Ellie also got her first {official} haircut...it was just a little trim so you can't see much change...but she was such a big girl and sat in the chair all by herself!  I can't recall my boys ever willing sitting by themselves for their first haircuts...

No comments: