Tuesday, February 5, 2013

day 5 of {love}

The kids got a note in their mailboxes this morning...

{It says, "Give someone a call and tell them you love them!  (I will show my love by making a yummy breakfast!)"} 
{Avery acting crazy...}
They chose to call Grandmommy!  Today is also an extra special day for her because it is my parent's anniversary!  Happy Anniversary Grandmommy and Granddaddy :)!

Then we ate a yummy breakfast...
{We had Oatmeal Pecan Pancakes and turkey sausages (I have switched my sausage loving kids over to turkey without them even noticing :).  The pancakes were pretty good and healthy, by pancake standards, because they were made up of whole wheat flour (we love using whole wheat flour as often as possible...a trick I have learned from Money Saving Mom and her recipes), oatmeal, and pecans.  Avery loved them, Ellie liked them okay, and Evan was indifferent, but that boy wants to eat instant peach oatmeal E V E R Y  S I N G L E  D A Y for breakfast...

We checked on our heart crystals from yesterday.  They turned out great!  However, I am not sure if I will be able to get the crystals out of the bottom of the mason jars...hmmm...




 The kids chose spots in their rooms to hang them up...I wonder if we will be able to keep them around until next year?




No comments: