Wednesday, January 30, 2013

14 days of {love}



We are crazy for holidays around here...including Valentine's day!  It just makes life more fun!  We have already been decorated for Valentine's day for awhile now...but I wanted to come up with things to do with the superheroes and princess too.  
I am trying out a new idea this year called my {14 days of love}.  The idea is to celebrate the first 14 days of February by showing people around you how much you love them with a note, craft, or snack.  I found {stole} a lot from Pinterest and added some of my own ideas for my kiddos to do during the 14 days.  Every morning I plan to leave a note or supplies in their little mailboxes {like everyone else in Pinterest world...we got their mailboxes from the dollar section of Target} for them to work on.  I plan to blog about their activity everyday...or almost everyday because life can get kind of crazy around here ;).  Please fill free to follow along with us or use an idea to create your own!  Just click on the link to download the calendar!







No comments: