Friday, January 4, 2013

last day of break...back to wearing clothes?!

Now we have been WEARING clothes, but those clothes have almost entirely consisted of pjs!  Avery has been off from kindergarten for 2 1/2 weeks now (I know I have never heard of kids being off for Christmas that long either).  We have loved the break and took full advantage of being lazy when we weren't busy with Christmas and spending time at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house.  Even with Avery just in half day, afternoon kindergarten the days already seem crazy busy and we can't just have "home" days like we enjoyed before the BIG school.  {I am already dreading next year when Avery will be gone from us all day and Evan will be in preschool :(.}
 
So what HAVE we been doing??
 
 
{playing babies}
 
{cooking & eating}
 
{playing cars...notice whose wearing the pjs in the above picture and whose wearing them now...I rearranged the drawers because someone was growing out of it}

{playing in the snow...notice the pj bottoms still}

{playing together...they have actually been doing really well with this lately!}
 

 

{scrapbooking...this just melts my heart ;)...whoa my boys are dressed here!?}

{and making messes!...from one trip in the snow}
 
It has been a great winter break, but I am ready to get back in a routine!

 




2 comments:

Ms. Basnett said...

I'm soo jealous of all this pj wearing and the extra week of winter break!! I'm loving your blog Carrie!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ms. Basnett ;)