Sunday, September 29, 2013

soccer, cowboys, camping, & lazy :)

Here's a little catching up from the last week around here...

Evan had some soccer pictures taken and played a little scrimmage game in preparation for their "big" game tomorrow night...





Friday night the boys go camping with Avery's Cub Scout Pack at the park. I think they had lots of fun...the highlight was the s'mores...I told Ryan to take pictures and this is all I get back ;).  It was a nice quiet girl evening with a little shopping thrown in for Ellie & I!

We had a lazy Saturday because of rain, which was much needed!


Then today we had a little cowboy action at Wild West Days with friends!






Avery also scored his very first goal of the season at an angled shot into the goal {ask him about it he is very proud of himself :)} to win the game!!!!  Our Green Thunder boys won 4 to 3....they played awesome...I am very proud of these boys!!!

No comments: