Saturday, September 21, 2013

everyday life: day 6

Saturday: 

I woke up bright and EARLY to do a 9 mile run at 6:15 with my running buddy.  It was a bit chilly and I think I saw my breath for the first time this season, but this view was quite pretty...


Nine miles is not fun to do for me, but things are better when you get this as a reward when you are finished!  My first pumpkin spice latte of the season.


I know this seems like I keep posting the same picture, but my kiddos really do swing this much!  


Then it was soccer time for Avery!  No goals for Avery today, but our Green Thunder team played awesome and Avery was a great goalie! 




Avery enjoys cheering on his teammates as much as playing the game.



Our friends came to watch Avery play and they brought us a picnic lunch at the park!  It was yummy!!!  Great friends and lots of fun!


I think Avery is being worked on by the doctor :).


After coming home and having a little nap for Ellie and mom...I can't handle a long run day without a nap :)....we headed to Target to find our Halloween costumes.  It was a success!  We have a Minnie Mouse {she kept saying she was going to be a princess, but she saw the mouse and she didn't want anything else}, a Ninja Turtle, and a Skylander {I think we have paid in more money to the Skylander franchise than anyone else ;)}.


My Skylander than did some cleaning for me!  This is why I love Cub Scouts...one of their assignments was for them to learn and do a new chore for your family...so vacuuming it was!!!


After a fun Norwex cleaning party with friends at our house, it is time for B.E.D.....
one more day to go!

No comments: