Sunday, September 22, 2013

everyday life: day 7

Sunday:

We began our morning at church!


After church and grabbing our lunch to eat in the car we headed out to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival with our friends!  This was our first time to the festival with the kiddos and I think they had a ton of fun!  We will have to plan on going as a yearly tradition. 

{My fairy princess!}

{All the kiddos watching the magician....well I guess not Ellie ;)}

{I think this fits him since he is always trying to trick everyone!}

{My future knight.}

{My princess got her hat!}

{And my knights got their sword and shield.}

{Ellie was the only one who wanted to sit by the mermaid}

{Yes, Ryan is doing a very large hula hoop}

{Baby girl doing it.}

{And Avery trying it out}

{These two had to do everyone of these...}

{I don't think the knight is supposed to be fighting the princess!}

{We have a real knight on our hands now!  He says his new real name is Knight Avery.  Evan didn't want to be knighted.}

{And this girl also got knighted...she is known as Dame Ellie!}

{Completing the obstacle course.}

{They all got issued their magical wands too!}

No better way to end your day than pizza in the living room :).


And that's a wrap on our everyday life...if you want to know what's in store for this week....pretty much push repeat :).  It is a crazy life, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: