Thursday, September 19, 2013

everyday life: day 3

Wednesday:

Our crazy life got so crazy yesterday I wasn't able to post!  Without any further wait here you go:

Wednesday morning and this boy is a little sleepy...but it doesn't take him long to get over it because it is preschool day for him and he LOVES preschool!


Morning drop off for one boy.


And then the other!


Ellie & mommy morning again.  This means a quick shopping trip at Walmart without the boys and no one to fight over cart seats!!!


Then we have to stop by Ryan's work real quick to drop something off.


Next, it is gym day.  Ellie considers the child watch here one of her "schools" so she has to take her backpack with her :).  She doesn't mind going alone because she can still see her friends Leah & Laney there.


While Ellie is at child watch I sweat it out at tread.


And then cycle.


It's already time to get Evan again.  A quick snack for Ellie on the way to pick up Evan.


Here he comes.


Off to the car wash because it was a mess...I can't stand my house to be dirty, but oh boy my car seems to ALWAYS be dirty...probably because of all our time in the car!


E&E have some playtime outside before lunch.


Evan and Bella having a little chase.


We decide to eat lunch outside today on the playground.  E&E were fighting so one decided to eat lunch up top while the other sat below...I think it worked out great ;).



While Ellie took a nap Evan wanted to do crafts today.



We pick up Avery from school and spend more time out front.  He likes to make stick creations from all the sticks that fall off of our front tree.


After dinner the kiddos decide it is time to swing.  When all 3 are here they have been fighting over the two normal swings so I got Ellie to swing in her baby swing instead.  I tried to take down this swing one day and Ellie started crying...I guess it will be staying up for awhile.




It's another day with another night activity.  Avery goes to his first kid's group at church.  On the way to church he was "reading"  the bible and said the first chapter of the book was about Jesus {he was reading Genesis}...you got to love beginning readers :).  This will be an adjustment for me because I feel like he was gone all day and now he will be spending part of his night away too!


He had lots of fun and enjoyed the dodge ball game the best :).


While Avery was at church E&E have ice cream sundaes.  


After picking Avery back up I then headed to a Pinterest party with some great friends while Ryan put the kiddos to bed.  Avery tells Ryan that I am going to a "crack party" :)...I told him it was a CRAFT party.  We made these awesome wreaths and ate lots of yummy food and drinks!


When I came back home this is how I find the three kiddos asleep...this is the way they always seem to land when Ryan is in charge :).


To be continued...


No comments: