Thursday, September 19, 2013

everyday life: day 4

Thursday:

A little time with Daddy before he leaves for work.  We haven't got to see Ryan too much lately because work has been keeping him extra busy :(.


Then my early riser decides to play a game of spreading placemats out across the floor...these kids don't need toys!


Another day and another drop off.


Today was "little MOPS" day as we call it in my house.  Since I am a table leader for MOPS we have an extra meeting once a month for just the table leaders...and since there is less kids there for these meetings my kids started calling them little MOPS days.  The best part about MOPS is the brunch!  I whipped this casserole up this morning and it was pretty easy!


I know I have said it before, but I {love} MOPS!!!


My kiddos love it too and all their friends they get to see there.  Ellie relaxing with her friends!


After lunch when Ellie was supposed to be taking a nap I catch these two instead in my room with Ellie on the "little phone" and Evan on the "big phone".


We go to pick up Avery at school and head inside for their book fair.  I am a sucker for books so of course they all get to pick a new book!


And this is what they end up with {not really literature material :)}.  Princess Sophia, a book with a super hero pug on the cover, and Skylanders.....of course!


After dinner Evan decides to play with the chairs.  I am telling you sometimes, I don't know if my kids would notice that their million and one toys were gone because they play with everything else!


More homework!  He is doing really well with wanting to do his homework.


And of course, we have another evening activity.  I never thought we would have such a busy schedule...it wasn't the plan....it just kind of all happened.  Hopefully, after soccer things slow down a bit.  Anyways, it was Avery's Cub Scout night with his 1st grade Tiger Cubs den.  They earned their tiger paw tonight and their first den bead!


To be continued...

No comments: