Tuesday, October 1, 2013

these Diamonds are ROCKSTARS

The Diamonds ROCKED their first soccer game!!!  For 3 to 5 year olds they were pretty impressive!  I kind of lost track of the score, but Avery tells me it was 8 to 2 as the final score :).  I think one reason they did so well was because they all know each other and they rocked the TEAMWORK!  It was so fun seeing all of our little friends out there playing together and having so much fun!

I will also have to say I am very proud of Evan this season!  We went from last spring when he didn't want to participate at practice to this season when he is so excited to go out on the field.  He scored 3 goals for his first game!!!  Well actually there was a 4th goal he made, but he kind of kicked it down the field and scored it before the refs told them to begin...Avery tells me it DOES NOT count...apparently Avery is the official score keeper for the Diamonds.  Evan even did a couple of assists on some goals!  He was just on fire!  I don't think it was much we did with him at home...I think it has just been all the times he has watched Avery play at his games.  I think having a big brother pays of tremendously!  Keep it up buddy!  We told him his goal for next game was to give more assists to let other people get it in the goal.

I am so proud of all our little friends and the great game they played!









{Not much action as a goalie because our team was playing so well!}





Great work Diamonds!  I can't wait for your next game!

No comments: