Friday, October 11, 2013

embrace the camera day 5 {at the pumpkin patch}

Day #5:
Faces

Today we were to include faces in our pictures, but really this is what I have been doing all week long so these pictures will look very similar ;).

These pictures were taken at a different pumpkin patch that we went to this morning with friends.  Yes, Avery & I just went to the pumpkin patch yesterday on a field trip, but I had to do something fun with a whole day off school for both boys!  So to the pumpkin patch it is!  I actually {love} pumpkin patches...it's one of my favorite things about fall!  I also love that we have so many options near us.  Don't worry this will not be the last pumpkin patch you will see from us and the next one may or may not happen in two days...I guess you will have to wait and see!

Anyways, back to our "faces" picture.  This is my choice for Embrace the Camera because it is clear from these faces that none of them wanted to take a picture with mom :). 


 That's been the hardest part with this challenge actually, getting my kiddos to take pictures with me!  Yes, I take a lot of picture OF my kids, but if you look back they are usually not posed and most of the time they don't know it is being taken!  

This is the last day of the challenge...will you see more pictures of me?  I will try.  My plan is to be more intentional about taking pictures with me in them because I do think it is so important to have pictures of me too with my kids!  I think this was a great challenge and I challenge all of my mommy friends to try it for a week too...we need more pictures of us for our kids to look back on!

Now back to the pumpkin patch.  Here is the rest of the pictures of our morning.  It was a lot of fun and we actually stopped at the apple cider mill and saw them making it and ate some yummy donuts too!

















Happy Friday & here's to a beautiful fall weekend ahead!



No comments: