Thursday, October 10, 2013

embrace the camera day 4 {at Avery's field trip}

Day #4:
Creative

Today's challenge was to include you being creative.  I don't think these pictures really show off being "creative", but I had to highlight today's embrace the camera with my field trip with Avery's first grade class to the pumpkin patch!  And we will definitely be creative with Avery's pumpkin he got later...either it will be baked in some pumpkin-y goodness next fall or be turned into a jack-o-lantern ;).

It was a beautiful fall day to go the pumpkin patch and I think the rest of our county's schools were also there.  It was crazy busy...although the pictures may not look like it because I was a little "creative" with my angles to try to cut out as many other kids as possible ;).  I love being able to do these special things with my kiddos!  It was a great morning!




And here's the rest of the pictures with just Avery :)!










{Look who we ran into...our friend Finn was also on a field trip at the pumpkin patch too!}

{Love this picture...and yes, there were a ton of kids in this small pumpkin patch field...I just happened to not get them in the shot!}




{Avery's whole first grade class}


No comments: