Monday, October 7, 2013

embrace the camera day 1

I spend a lot of time uploading pictures of my little family to this blog.  I am taking pictures all the time!  I have a TON of pictures of the superheroes and princess, even Ryan makes in his fair share, Bella has been in a lot too....but you know who doesn't usually make any of the pictures?  Me.  Like most moms I focus all my time of getting those shots of my kids and never think to stop and include myself, or when I do think about it then I start analyzing if I look good enough to have my picture taken right now or the picture is taken and it doesn't make the cut because the ones with just the kiddos in them is cuter...whatever the reason, I really don't have a lot of everyday pictures with me in them.

For the next week this is going to change.  I am going to try to do this photo challenge I read about here.  I will be "Embracing the Camera".  I know the superheroes and princess will enjoy seeing these types of pictures later in life so I am going to bite the bullet :) and take photos with me IN them.

Here it goes.

Day #1:
Smiles


Since Ellie is my only kiddo who will willingly take a "cheese" picture with me, she makes the cut for day 1.  This was taken while we were playing outside after school.  The boys were filling buckets with stick pieces and Ellie was sitting next to me on the step being silly :).

No comments: