Tuesday, October 8, 2013

embrace the camera day 2

Day #2:
Making Memories

Today's picture is supposed to capture you enjoying an activity with your loved ones.

My first picture is again with Ellie.  I have taken a ton of pictures of my kiddos swinging on our new playground, but what you haven't seen is that I am usually the one pushing Ellie on her swing.  She LOVES to swing and could swing for hours, but unlike her brothers who can swing by themselves she still has to be pushed.  Today after getting back from MOPS Ellie, Evan, and I spent some time playing outside in the beautiful weather...which means I am pushing Ellie on her swing.
{The pictures a little blurry, but its' the best I could get with this little girl who didn't want to stop swinging for a picture :).}

My second picture is actually with the boys.  It is like pulling teeth to get these two to pose for a picture for me :).  Tonight we had Avery's soccer practice for his first grade team.  Ryan & I have really liked being the coaches for the team, even though it is a lot of work and games can be more stressful {since you are no longer worried about just how your own kiddo is playing, but you know have 6 other boys to worry about too}.  Even with that, I have enjoyed the season and seeing the boys all improve. I think Avery has really loved that we have been his coaches this time too!  Also, Evan has really fell in love with soccer this season and he was out there practicing and scrimmaging with all the first grade boys and doing GREAT, you would never know that there was a two year difference between him and the team!  I am so proud of both of my soccer boys and all the effort they have put into playing this season.  I {love} being a soccer coach and soccer mom!!!

I think these pictures capture two everyday moments that are making big memories in our kiddos lives.

No comments: