Tuesday, July 30, 2013

#69 & #70 we are DONE!

Man my summer cold has taken it's toll on me the past two days {and just when I thought it was gone}...anyways with three kiddos I can't let it keep me down for too long and hopefully I am on the mend, again.  Here's what we have been up to when not just hanging out inside because mom needs to rest :).

#69 Monday:

Playtime at the "Big Tree" with friends.

Haircuts for the boys.  Before {of course Evan wouldn't look at the camera for me...}:

After {Avery had them spike it up :)}:

 

A little reading in the clubhouse.

And some playing out in the rain.

#70 Tuesday:

After resting most of the morning we headed out to the Arboretum to check out the flowers and to play a bit...and maybe to get it checked off our bucket list :).








Then little Ellie made a "lemonade stand" and sold it to her brothers :)...also an item left on the bucket list {yes it counts ;)}....

And that folks is it.....the summer bucket list is D O N E!!!!  We got everything checked off!!!

Who's ready for fall???  Me, me!!!


No comments: