Monday, July 15, 2013

#54 posing & pudding

We had a good Monday.  We spent some time this morning at Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead {aka the farm} with some friends!!  

We milked some cows!

Did some picture posing...all Ellie's idea :).  The "big" kids all got in the back!

Fed some ducks!  Now we can cross that off the bucket list!!!

Pretended to be butterflies.

Did some more picture posing...Evan didn't want to be in this one...

And rode some trains!

Then we did some "painting" with pudding this afternoon.  I think more was eaten then painted with.  You can see Evan's paper is mostly white still...that's because he just wanted to eat all his pudding!

And this is what you look like when you are all done.  I would suggest just going ahead and scheduling in bath time after this activity ;)....I knew there was a reason I painted my kitchen brown!

The finished products!

No comments: