Monday, February 24, 2014

shake it Ellie

Our baby girl Ellie is not so much a baby anymore.  I don't know when it happened, but she has really turned into a big girl with quite a personality.  Where Avery is so like me and Evan is so like Ryan...we aren't really sure about Ellie yet.  She's really got her own personality that is sometimes very independent and talkative and other times where she wants to be the baby and shows her caring side.  No matter what, she definitely completes our family.

And we got B I G news around here....

I don't know if I should really say it aloud in fear that it will pay me back, but here it goes....

We are a diaper FREE family FINALLY!!!!  Wahooooooo!!!  

After almost 7 straight years of buying diapers, pullups, swim diapers...we now no longer need any of it!  Ellie is finally fully potty trained!  We are really in the next phase of our lives around here.

Today also marks another new experience for us.  The beginning of dance and gymnastics!  After being all boy and boy sports for the past several years, it is nice to finally do something girly with my very girly, girl.  Ellie is doing a very introductory class at our gym called "Twirl, Tap, Tumble".  So far she LOVED her first day!!!  She had a big smile on her face the whole time!  It was so fun to watch.  

Here's a glimpse at her first class...sorry I had to include all the pictures...they are just too cute!


















Here's a little video of her class just warming up, but I think it's so cute!


She wanted me to take a picture of her "dance hair" too :).


Since we are on the subject of Ellie...here's another video of her.  Lately, she's been just praying randomly.  She's so sweet!



No comments: