Tuesday, February 11, 2014

day 11 of {love}

day 11 of {love}
"You are my BFF"

Today was about giving Valentines to friends.  I started it off by giving them each a Valentine card {I borrowed some of Ellie's ;)} and a tattoo in their mailbox.  E&E were able to give some Valentine's to a few friends at MOPS this morning while Avery passed out his at school.



My cute little Valentine!

Playing with some playdough from some friends!
{E&E got some hearts on their face at MOPS today:)}

Then it was off to Avery's Valentine party this afternoon!



Today was also Evan's kindergarten information night!  I can't believe it's already time for him to go off to kindergarten!  He loved it and of course has a million and one questions about kindergarten now!

This is what Evan looks like when he is thinking of a new question ;).  Such a big boy!

No comments: