Thursday, February 6, 2014

day 6 of {love}

day 6 of {love}
"Let's hang together"

Today we made a heart paper chain.  We use paper chains a lot, especially on our Christmas countdown, but we haven't ever done a heart one before.  It was actually quite easy and turned out pretty cute!  The kiddos got strips of some scrapbooking paper I cut up in their mailboxes this morning.  They worked on folding the strips in half {that's the bottom of the heart} while I stapled the top of the heart together for them.  The boys were very focused on making a pattern with their different types of paper.  We then hung them up for some more decorations.




{Yes, that's our directions pulled up on Pinterest...what did we do before it??}



In other news, today was another snow day.  
We had a trip to the gym in the morning and then I had lunch with three of my favorite people.
{Evan was watching some police officers who were having lunch...and in Evan fashion he had a million and one questions about them ;)}

Then since the boys are both having Valentine parties at school next week, we {well I guess it was 99% me} worked on making their Valentine boxes.  Of course Ellie had to have one too!  So we ended up with Ninjago, Minnie Mouse, and Skylander {I know, so predictable}.




Thank you once again Pinterest!!

No comments: