Wednesday, February 5, 2014

day 5 of {love}

day 5 of {love}
"Family near and far love you."

Today's activity was to simply focus on telling other's you love them.  We called Grandmommy to tell her we loved her {and we also got to tell her Happy Anniversary since it's G&G's anniversary}.  The candy was just thrown in since there was no items to go along with the activity of the day...and it makes them happy :). 



There's not a lot of pictures that went with our theme today, but here's how we spent our second snow day.  

A look at the untouched snow this morning...we got 11 inches!


Bella was not ready for having to go out in this much snow.  She came running back as fast as she could...I think her belly got a little cold :).


I did a lot of shoveling of snow.  Avery was a great helper with me this morning.


Avery & I made enough of an impact that you can finally see some driveway...and I got a great workout in ;).


No one warned me about how much snow I would be shoveling off the trampoline either...
Who needs a ladder to get on when you have a huge pile of snow now?!

Some Legos were played with.


And I think this boy has gone crazy with all this indoor time because he decided to put on WHITE socks today.  This boy does NOT wear white socks...ever...I am pretty certain the last time he wore white socks was when he was two and didn't have much of an opinion of what he was wearing, yet.  I asked him why he was wearing them {and I am pretty sure these were 2T-3T toddler sized socks because that's the last time I bothered to buy white socks for him} and he just gave me a crazy laugh...yes he has lost it!  We need to get out of this house!!


We did make it out of the house for about an hour!!!  Thankfully storytime at the library was still on for today!  Hallelujah!!! 

If we ever make it back to school...the boy's have all their Valentine cards made out!


What's in store for tomorrow you ask?  Another snow day...oh boy!  And then we get to have a vacation on Friday with an already scheduled PD day off of school...that's right we only had 1 school day this week.  To top it off we get a 3 day school week next week {well Evan only has to go Monday}.  I am going to need a vacation from the month of February after this is all over with!!!


No comments: