Friday, February 14, 2014

day 12, 13, & 14 of {love}

Like usual, things got a little crazy around here again and I got behind on the blogging.  
Oh well...
Happy Valentine's Day!  The kids & I did come down to G&G's house with our 5 day break we had once again.  {Don't worry Ryan is managing fine at home alone...we left him food and water ;)...we love you Ryan/Daddy!}  With working at parent's day out at church Wednesday {yes, I did work...a little unbelievable I know ;)}, two parent-teacher conferences, the dentist for all five us, packing up to come to G&G's house, and then driving down on Thursday we got a little behind with our 14 days of {love}.  I don't know a better day to catch up then Valentine's day, of course!

Here's a look at our last three days of {love}... 
I'm going to kind of combine them here since we really did them all today.

day 12 of {love}
"Conversations are the heart to your soul"
 day 13 of {love}
"From your secret admirer"
day 14 of {love}
"Happy Valentine's Day!  Surprise!  I love you!"


{We still opened our mailboxes every morning...we just quite get to the activities until today...}
 


{Got a Mad Libs paper this day}



 {I was a little worried that the kids would be too young for these, but they turned out to be a lot of fun!}

And our Valentine surprise this morning!


Happy Valentine's Day from these four!

I {love} my little growing family...and the man that's been beside me through it all!

  
{This picture was taken when we got back from the last vacation Ryan & I took alone...you can see Ellie isn't even born yet...I think we are over due ;).}

 {This little flashback Friday was courtesy of the pictures off my mom's computer ;).}

 

No comments: