Monday, August 26, 2013

first day of preschool

Today was Evan's first day of preschool!  I can't believe he is such a big boy already!  He was SO ready for his school to start...especially since big brother started a week and a half ago.  No tears from this boy at all!


This is his first year at preschool, but you couldn't tell because he was ready to go!


A Skylanders backpack like big brother :).


Evan chose pancakes as his breakfast of choice this morning.


My matching boys!  They both get to go to school at the same time in the mornings on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.  I think Avery was just as excited for Evan to start school!


Evan's preschool.  He has a unique class...it is actually a training class for high schoolers who are interested in the education field.  This means not only does he have a certified teacher and a para in the room there are 20 high schoolers in there too for the 20 preschoolers!!  Yes, that is a lot of "teachers"!  I think Evan will take full advantage of this...with his charm I think he might get away with a lot ;).


He's ready for me to leave :).


After just 2 1/2 hours we come back to get him.  He says he had a great day and has lots of friends...although he doesn't know anyone's name :).  His favorite part:  recess!  He also enjoyed library and says that it was too short and asked if he gets to go longer the next time!


Celebration lunch out on the "playground" {as Evan calls it}.  I don't think Ellie really missed her brothers too much this morning...she enjoyed being a big girl and going into the child watch at the gym by herself :).


I think this is my FAVORITE part about my boys going to school...they come home and want to play school!  This is Evan playing library with Ellie and showing her the parts of the book!  Love it!


Here's some stats on Evan as we begin the new school year:

Favorite Color:  Golden and Red
Favorite TV Show:  Milo & Otis {actually a movie}
Favorite Subject:  Recess
Favorite Book:  Turtle Splash!  Countdown at the Pond
When I Grow Up I want to Be:  I don't know
I really Like:  Bella
I really Don't Like:  dolls

No comments: