Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#84 last day of summer break

Wow we have gotten to this day already....the last day of summer break.  I am pretty positive I was just working on creating our summer bucket list and now it is over already?!  Unbelievable.  It was a great summer and I cannot complain about the beautiful weather we had pretty much non-stop...in fact so much beautiful weather we didn't spend much time at the pool {we have got to squeeze in another pool day before this summer is over!}.  I think the kiddos will have a lot of great memories of our time together and I don't think anyone ever complained about being bored around here.  I also loved our new summer schedule we used this year and plan on using it again next summer!  It's a little bittersweet time.  I will miss all our time together and the long days, but I also love, love fall and am ready for all things fall {i.e., pumpkins, hayrides, apples, chili, playing in leaves....}.  I am also ready for more of a routine around here and my boys are so ready to begin school...well actually Ellie keeps telling me she is going to school too and wants to meet her teacher....I hope she's not too disappointed that all she gets is me ;).  So once again we begin a new chapter in our lives as school begins again around here.  I hope everyone has a great start to their school year!

Here is Avery tonight at his 1st grade Sneak a Peek to meet his teacher.  Is it me or does he all of a sudden seem so old in this picture?  

Don't worry more pictures will be coming about the first days of school!

No comments: