Monday, January 27, 2014

14 days of {love} 2014

My 14 days of {love} is about to begin again around here!  You can see here what we did last year and I have a lot of new ideas for this year!  

Today was all about getting our decorations out.  We set up our favorite part...our Valentine mailboxes {totally from the Dollar section of Target with a Dollar Tree candlestick glued to the bottom and some heart stickers to decorate}.  These mailboxes are used to hold a surprise direction for the kiddos every morning.  I use my ideas on my calendar and write out a card that says the activity we will do for the day {if the supplies fit in the mailbox I will stick them in there too}.  Everything will begin on February 1st!


A look at some of our decorations...we don't have many, but that's kind of how I like it after the Christmas explosion takes place.



A lot of what you see were items purchased from the Dollar Tree.  You can read more about that here.


I think this is still one of my favorite decorations...a mason jar with a paper doily mod podged to the front and red and white twine around the top.


And lastly, my 2014 activity calendar for 14 days of {love}.  A few repeats from last year, but a lot of new ideas here.  You can print out the calendar for yourself here.


No comments: