Monday, December 23, 2013

december daily 23

On the twenty-third day...

Elfy came back with an I {love} U note to us.

Today was a busy day of grocery shopping, last minute errands, playing in the snow, warming back up with hot chocolate, and making and decorating sugar cookies!  I can't believe Christmas is 2 days away!  







{Our perfect sledding hill is now on the backside of our fence, which means every time the kiddos go down it they run into the back of our fence...they didn't seem to mind, but hopefully our fence is still standing after the season ;)}


{They had so much fun playing in the snow and I had a hard time getting them inside...even when it was only 12 degrees outside!}

{They think hot chocolate is a must now after playing in the snow.}


{Crazy hair!}





{I think someone needs to ban me from buying anymore Christmas sprinkles...I am obviously obsessed!}


Happy Christmas Eve, Eve!

No comments: