Wednesday, December 18, 2013

december daily 18

On the eighteenth day...

Elfy was hard to find this morning, but we finally found him fishing in the boys' fish bowl.

Today's activity was to make candy canes from beads.  Ours don't really look like the official red and white candy canes, I think they are more the Starburst variety ;).



The boys also both brought home ornaments for us from school today.  Evan's is the one with the little Evan trapped inside :) and Avery made the other two.  I love every ornament they make me, but in a few years I think we are going to need another tree just to hold all their ornaments!

The weather was beautiful this afternoon...not really what I want right before Christmas, but the boys enjoyed their time fishing ice from the pond and making "ice sculptures".  The one Avery called a car really looked like one!





No comments: