Friday, December 20, 2013

december daily 20

On the twentieth day...

Elfy was being a naughty little elf by stealing Bella's treats.


I think the naughtiness was going around today!  We started out with a great morning of pjs, movies, and popcorn snacks.



Then I started working on wrapping presents, while the kiddos helped out.  


There were lots to wrap!


In the middle of wrapping presents I noticed the boys were gone and all was quiet...never a good sign!  I caught the boys in the sub basement sneaking in things little kiddos should not find right before Christmas!!  I don't know how they were discovered, but mama was not happy!  I told them they better write letters to Santa right away because I am pretty sure this would make them on the naughty list!  Avery's says, "Dear Santa, I am sorry for being sneaky."  I hope Santa forgives them!  {Hopefully, the story I gave them about being their friends' things is not disputed.}  We have to continue to believe in our house!!


We ended the night with making some reindeer food...always a favorite activity.  Reindeer food = one scoop oatmeal + sprinkles of glitter





I hope my superheroes make it back to the nice list!


No comments: