Monday, December 2, 2013

december daily 2

On the second day...

Santa Elfy showed up at our house today with his own wish list filled out!  Boy, does that elf want a lot of toys!!!  The kiddos wondered if we had to go get them for him, but I told them I thought Santa could take care of it.


Our activity today was to write letters to Santa to tell him what we wanted.  Yes, we did just tell Santa yesterday what we wanted, but I thought it might be nice to have it down in writing so that we wouldn't forget for later.  I also asked the kiddos if I could just keep their letters for my scrapbook and they could tell Elfy tonight what they wanted again so he could talk to Santa about it too!  After some persuading I got all three of them to write a note of some sort to record what they wanted.  I love seeing the three stages of writing from them!




Some other non-Christmas pictures from today...

Ryan was a Watch DOG dad in Evan's preschool class so he got to hang out with Evan all morning and was there when Evan got to do his birthday treats...donuts!



And Avery started his new sport tonight...basketball!  He had his first practice and he said he really enjoyed it.


No comments: