Monday, March 18, 2013

on the first day of spring break

On the first day of spring break...
we played with some friends at Debbie Howard's Gym!  This was our first trip there and the superheroes and princess LOVED it.  They were definitely worn out after two hours of jumping, climbing, running, balancing there!

{The superheroes did well on the balance beam!}

Superheroes can fly!!!


Princesses can hang!!!


They are all in there somewhere...

{Ellie could swing for hours, especially when it's with friends!}

After lunch with friends and Ellie laying down for a nap the boys went to play outside while I watch them from inside {we are finally getting to the ages where they can have some independence and I must say I LOVE it!}...I love to see their imaginations and the pretend worlds they create!


Although it is still cool outside, I am happy that the sun is at least shining!

No comments: