Monday, January 26, 2015

14 days of {love} 2015

It's that time of year again...for my 14 days of {love}!  
I have done this for two years now and the kids love it so much, I can't think about stopping it now.  It really is not about spending a lot of time or money {my list of things to buy for these days is pretty short!}, but just celebrating Valentine's Day & love a little longer!
You can see what we did in 2013 & 2014 too!

My 14 days of {love) is simply a small activity to do with the kiddos each day from February 1-14.  We don't fit in a lot of crafting in our everyday, so this simply helps make spending time together more intentional {my one little word of the year}!  I put the note and the supplies {the ones that will fit} in their little mailboxes every morning and we do the activity when we have time in our day, which usually means after school.

I was lazy simplified my Valentine decorations this year to one table top...we're calling it good!


Here is this year's list:

14 Days of Love Mailboxes 2015
February 1 – “Your love is the ‘key’ to my heart” – Make key chains
Minecraft Keychains
February 2 – “A kiss might be ‘mice’” – Make Hershey kisses mice
DIY Valentine's Day Hershey's Kisses Mice
February 3 – “I love you to pieces” – Create a puffy tissue paper heart
Valentines Crafts for Kids: Tissue Paper Heart. Great snow day activity. From SweetandSimpleLiving.com
February 4 – “Your love warms my heart” – Make strawberry hot
chocolate
Valentines Strawberry Hot Chocolate Recipe
February 5 – “Family near and far love you” – Make a phone call to tell
family you love them
February 6 – “Your love is no joke” – Unscramble Valentine jokes
Valentine's Day jokes for kids - Valentine riddles - free printable party games, puzzles, decode a message - Valentine coloring pages - use in school class party as an activity
February 7 – “Love Birds” – Make fruit loop bird feeder
Super easy craft perfect for the little ones. Preschool Valentine Crafts Fruit Loop Bird Feeder from SweetandSimpleLiving.com #easycrafts
February 8 - “You are so sweet!”  Chocolate Fondue at home!
February 9 – “We have chemistry!” – Perform some conversation heart
experiments
Science Experiments Kids Can Do : [http://www.coffeecupsandcrayons.com/conversation-heart-science-experiments/]
February 10 – “BFFs” – Give Valentine’s to friends today!
February 11 – “You are so silly!” – Make a red solo cup man
Red Solo Cup Valentine's Day Craft For Kids {Heart Man} #Funny valentines card idea #cheap art project | http://www.sassydealz.com/2014/01/red-solo-cup-valentines-day-craft-for.html
February 12 – “I have 5 reasons I love you so!” – Make cards with
handprints and list 5 reasons you love someone.
February 13 – “My heart jumps for you!” – Make a frog from heart
shapes
List of Easy Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids - Sassy Dealz
February 14 - Happy Valentine’s Day! – Surprise!

No comments: