Monday, January 19, 2015

prom 2015

This last weekend we had our annual "Garmin Prom".
You can see last year's prom here {yes I did get Ryan to dress up a little more this year :)} & you can check out all the year's before now here.

  We are pretty much pros at this since we have been doing this for like 15 years now...wow does this make us super old, or what???  See we have the prom pose in front of the fireplace down pat....

But you can also see what dork of a husband I have and the rest of the "outtakes" look pretty much like this {I told you, Ryan, I was posting these :)}...
Every time we take a picture I tell Ryan he has to show his teeth {seriously Ellie now tells him this now too} or he looks like he's mad in pictures, so he thought he would be so funny and really show his teeth...

I didn't even realize he was doing it here...stinker :)!

Then the official Garmin picture...I am still ANGRY that they refuse to do a vertical shot anymore...really when you are dressed up it needs to be a vertical shot and not a dumb horizontal with super bad lighting...seriously I don't think I have quite that many wrinkles...yet...haha...

While we are on the subject...Garmin decided to wait and only put out the desserts this year after the awards were done...in one pretty small room....what???  Are they crazy???  Thousands of people trying to cram into one tiny room to get desserts at the same time...not to mention I usually only eat the dessert too.  Okay I am done, but if you are reading this and are apart of putting this thing together that needs to be fixed pronto...okay I am done :).

Back to fireplace poses...here's our first one EVER...
This was my senior year Sweetheart dance and about 5 months into us dating...wow we have been together FOREVER!  I love it...I mean not very many people can keep these pictures around and look on them fondly!
Oh to be 17 again...

And our first ever dress up official picture...

Sweet memories...we aren't quite high school sweethearts {since Ryan wasn't in high school}, but this is pretty close. 

A few more pictures down memory lane...our first prom...and hopefully {as long as Garmin keeps doing them} we will have many more to go!

Love it & love that I still have this up currently in our house.

I love, love having pictures as memories from our past...too bad social media wasn't around more really when we were kids so that there would be more pictures saved from the past, but hopefully my kiddos will have more than enough pictures to capture their past...

No comments: